I thought I'd start my weekly summaries again in a bid to step back and appreciate all the good things that have happened to me each week. This week has been my last week off and as I'm writing this I will be back in my university room sobbing over my assignments. So let's see... What happened to me this week?
- I completed training so soon I will be able to start working as a Healthcare Assistant alongside my Student Nurse training. Woohoo, can't wait to have some money!
- My weight has gone from 7st 8lb to 8st 4lb, you're probably thinking 'so what?' but I have always struggled to put weight on (no matter how much I eat) and whenever I go to the doctors they always mention it and want to run tests etc. So, the fact I've put weight on is amazing!
- I bought a couple more items for my new flat which I move into at the end of June. I just need a toaster, kettle, ironing board and shoe rack now!
- I tried a spot of 'gardening' I bought myself some succulents and a tin container and planted them all in a nice arrangement for my flat. I also have some cacti!
- I paid off my holiday! Rhodes, here we come! Me and my boyfriend will be going all inclusive at the beginning of July.
- I finally started reading Stephen King's IT. I just hope I can find the time to read it now!
That's about it for me. I better get back to this research assignment because it certainly isn't going to write itself! How has you week been? Lauren x